Saturday 18 October 2008

Crazy Shoes





I thought i show you guys these pictures of these crazy shoes.

Would any of you wear these prob know the answer to that allready.In fact it made me wonder when i used to wear mad shoes back when i was younger.Remember the spice girl years well i was one of them that wore the mad sized platforms and when my kids where small i go walking up the road in them taking to school.

Looking back i didnt think twice about wearing 5 inch heels now i would probably break my neck

question is this - when did i go from a young person who wore platform boots and 5 inch heels to a 34 year who rather wear her comfey uggs.

Whats your madest shoe moment and would you wear the above shoes

caroline xxx

please remember to leave ur feedback when downloading

No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment Form (ur email will only be visable to me)

copyright@cazdesigns.blogspot.com
Layout by: Designs By Vhiel