Monday 6 October 2008

Photos of my babies using kit/quick pages

My middle naughty but cute Cat Whiskee

My Oldest Child and only son kristn
(who prob kill me for putting this on Lol)
MY very pretty youngest cat Hero

Hi all thought i add some photos into these quick pages made my farrahscreations
I have recentely brought a kit from her which will be used for a complete blog make over very excited about that so keep ur eyes peeled in the next few weeks or so
MY DAUGHTER SUMMER

I made this tag from a kit from joni gray at
http://jonigray.blogspot.com/
Ive had this kit ages and thought it looks fab i love the flowers and colours in this


No comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment Form (ur email will only be visable to me)

copyright@cazdesigns.blogspot.com
Layout by: Designs By Vhiel