Friday 21 November 2008

Fantastic news

Hi all yestaday i had a phone call from onw of the places of work i had appiled for asking if i was still intrested in which i reply YES.

Anyway go in for my intreview thought just be myself leave my pierceings in and see what happens as usually i get so upset when i get recejcted

anyway she ended the interview halfway though to tell me i got the job man was i happy

I be now a working gal from Monday working 20 hours a week and boy does it feel good.

Its strange that my life was a mess and once i discovered god in my life good things are happening to me .

Thanks for reading just wanted to share my good news .

Caroline xx

1 comment:

sdwrdt said...

congrats on the job! Thanks for sharing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment Form (ur email will only be visable to me)

copyright@cazdesigns.blogspot.com
Layout by: Designs By Vhiel